Grant Govan Homes

Senior_citizen

Grant Govan Homes

The Grant Govan retirement homes were created some 60 years ago by the friends of R.E.Grant Govan

They were officially inaugurated in October 1940 by the Marchioness of Linlithgow, wife of the then Vice Roy.

The Homes are set on a compound near Kashmere Gate and consist of individual furnished cottages for the residents. Food and nursing is provided, along with security.

The Grant Govan looked after by a general committee of volunteers & administrators

Recently, the Homes have been listed as a historic monument.

G4S maintains the Infrastructure of Grant Govan Homes and also provides Security Services for the residents for the same.

We also raise fund,  by organising various charity events.