G4S Cash Solutions is the leader in Bullion Management in India
G4S is the leading security solutions provider since its inception in India in 1989. Starting with a single employee, we have grown spectacularly to our present strength of 150,000 people. Today, G4S has a strong nationwide network of more than 200 branches and regional offices. Our extensive presence within India lends a local savour to our services, which helps us to create client adapted solutions more successfully. G4S is proud to have a strong and lasting association with its clients ranging from banks, corporate houses, diplomatic missions & embassies, residences, transportation, hospitality, telecommunication and aviation industry to name a few.
As the leading integrated security solutions provider, G4S India offers a wide spectrum of services to its clients ranging from large multinationals to an individual, covering almost every security product and service available in the market. Besides its core business of Secure Solutions, Cash Solutions, Security Systems, G4S offers complimentary range of services including Training, Facilities Management, Aviation Security, Central Monitoring, Garment Manufacturing, Recruitment & Placement, IT Services & SecureIT, Fleet Management and Security Consultancy.
- Largest provider of Cash management Solutions
- Customised services to meet specific security requirements
- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities in vault & cash vans
- G4S expertise and support
- Stringent recruitment procedures and thorough background screening
- Comprehensive indoor and site-oriented training by G4S Training Services – An ISO 9001:2000 QSM certified by the BSI
- Regular audit of Security procedures & operations
- 24-hour manned Control Center
- Quality Supervision by Patrol teams to ensure vigilance
- Single point contact for all services
- National network allowing single point contact for multi-location clients
- Systems complying with all mandatory legal and statutory requirements
- Low turnover rate and career development programs for employees